Lots of People think about this, but you can do it if you have the names and addresses.
- Create a menu of the coffees you will offer.
- Response form (put this on your web site too).
- Use constantcontact.com or corpnote,com to send menus and specials to everyone in your eamil address book. THese services allow you to present a professional look to your customer contact and are easy to use.
- Mail a post card to promote the service.
- Call people to promote the service - can you imagine the shock of receiving a call from your local Cafe?
Say, "This is Cafe Central Calling to let you know we have your coffee club coffee ready, would you like us to mail it?"
- Make sure that your coffee selections are seasonally correct…
- Pumpkin Spice in the fall
- Blueberry Cream in the spring
- Snowflake Sundae for the holidays
- Remember, this is your business - make productive use of any down time that your staff may have. Mail / email flyers, call, call local businesses. People will listen to you because you are local and not a national chain.