Postcards: Cheap and Easy
Use the Internet to find loads of high-quality, low cost postcard printers - you can get 1,000 cards for less than $100.
Follow These Guidelines
- Send out as many as you can afford.
- Use them as reminders
Come in for a Free Cup.
Join the Club, Get a Free Pound.
- I am not much on newsletters unless your customer asks for it. Just think about all the mail you get and toss.
- You've got 5 seconds to capture someone's attention, so be short and brief - that means just a few words.
- Frequency counts. Go guerilla
- Guerilla marketing Guru - whose name I forget, but I think the web site is www.gmarketing.com says it takes 16 repetitions to make the point.
- Send a lot of postcards.